Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Week Three, Thing Five part I

Today I've been exploring Flickr. I've used the site before, to view photos that friends have shared or that folks have blogged about, but I never really examined Flickr that closely or thought much about it. I guess because I'm not much of a camera person. I like viewing other people's photos but I don't often take pictures myself.

I can totally see how fun and valuable Flickr must be. With our wedding coming up, Flickr would be a great place to gather pictures from our friends and family members, as well as post our own. And my fiance is a camera person: He owns a 35 mm, complete with tripod and zoom lens. Flickr would be a great place for him to store and share photos.

So, I guess I'm a convert. Too bad I don't have any pictures to add. I'll have to go home and steal some of D's.

No comments: