Monday, February 12, 2007

Week Two, Thing Four

Well, I am about to register this blog with the Virtual Services Team responsible for this project. This makes it official. I am committing to this project and therefore need to make this exercise a priority in my work day.

Because my workplace is very busy, I will need to set aside uninterrupted time, set realistic goals, and avoid being distracted by the ever array of new projects. And I will need to embark on this adventure with curiosity, enthusiasm, and patience -- as things will go wrong. Problems will arise. Am I a realist or pessimist? Either way, I will work through whatever challenges arise and view them as learning opportunities. I sound like Greg Kinnear in Little Miss Sunshine. Maybe I should just be Olive and go in assuming I will conquer all.

No comments: