Saturday, March 24, 2007

Week Five, Thing Ten

This photo comes courtesy of redkid.net's sign generator page: A really fun site I linked to from the Generator Blog. G Blog contains a very impressive collection of image and text generators scrolled chronologically in blog style, as well as indexed a to z in a right sidebar panel.
This image was created using the movie marquee generator and was made in honor of my sweetie who will be having a birthday in nine days.

To create the image I simply inserted my text into three blank text boxes and then clicked the "showtime" or submit button. The generator automatically overlaid my text into the preexisting image to create the personalized image you see above. I then right clicked the new image and saved it in my pictures folder. I added the picture to my flickr account and from flickr I was able to create a blog post that was imported into my blogger account. Wa-la!

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

500 more sign generators on http://www.CustomSignGenerator.com (5,000 other picture generators too).