Sunday, March 25, 2007

Week Five, Thing Twelve

I've been experimenting with rollyo this morning, a free web service that allows you to build your own search engine and search multiple websites of your choosing. I played around with some of the preexisting searchrolls, such as free photos and quick quotes. With the free photo searchroll I found a public image for my last blog post. Using quick quotes I discovered this statement from Eleanor Roosevelt; "It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself."

Here's my personal contribution to rollyo, a customized comix & creators searchroll.

I added five sites to my searchroll: Fantagraphics, Quimbys, noflyingnotights, Comiclopedia, and Friends of Lulu. These are some of the sites I used to search quite a bit when I was selecting comix and graphic novels for the teen section of medium size public library with a large collection budget.



Powered by Rollyo

No comments: